Last updated: March 21st, 2017
- You may return an order for a full refund for any reason within fourteen (14) days.
- If you receive an item that is faulty, not as described, or is not the item you ordered, you must notify us immediately. The item must be returned to us in the same condition as you received it, at which point we will issue a full refund of the price of the item. We recommend that you take clear photographs of the item and explain to us why you believe it to be faulty.
- Refunds are issued back to the payment method which was used to pay for the original order within fourteen (14) days of us receiving the item.
- If this is not possible for any reason, you are required to provide us with international bank wire details of, and instructions how to send a wire transfer to, a bank account that belongs to you.
- If we cannot refund to your original payment method for reasons not under our control, you shall bear all the costs for such a payment.
- You understand that, due to the nature of how financial transactions work, it can take longer than fourteen (14) days for the refund to appear on your bank account, credit card, or an other payment method you may have used and we have refunded to. We can upon request provide a proof that a refund has been issued.
- You understand that if your payment account is in a different currency than EUR (euro currency) and because all payments we accept and refunds we issue are denominated in EUR, the refunded amount may be different than the amount paid.
- You shall bear all exchange fees and other fees imposed by your bank or equivalent for the receipt of a refund.
- Shipping costs for returns are borne entirely by you.
- No refund shall be given for a return if any of the following conditions occur:
- The item is not received by us (lost in transit). We recommend that you send items registered and provide us with a tracking number. Make sure you use sufficient postage.
- The item is received by us in poor condition, unless you are returning the item because you received it in poor condition.
- At all times, your statutory legal rights are preserved.
- This Return Policy forms a part of the Terms and Conditions.